From the homepage you can check the status of any warranty request you've previously submitted.
- Step 1: To gain access, first click on the "Sign In" button and log-in or create your profile.
- Step 2: Click on the "Check Ticket Status" button
This should load the requests page, which will show you all tickets connected to your account
- 1: Make sure you have "My Requests" Selected
- 2: Here you find a list of your current tickets, their title, the ticket ID, and how long ago they were created.
- 3: Here you'll see the ticket statuses. Which will be "Open" for a ticket waiting on a response from Faraday, "Awaiting Your Reply" on a ticket that needs more information from you, and "Solved" on a ticket that's been completed.
If you work for one of our dealers you'll be able to use the next two tabs to get more information on tickets that weren't initiated by you.
- "Requests I'm CC'ed on" shows tickets that have been initiated by a customer, and that we've added you onto as the shop that will preform the service. This will allow you to see incoming work before it arrives, and give you some insight into the steps we've already tried with a customer before they came into your shop
- "Organization Requests" allows you to see tickets created by other people within your shop. Making it easy to keep track of what's been going on, even when the mechanic who initiated the request is out for the day.
To use this section:
- 1: Click on the "Organization requests" tab
- 2: If you're at a multi-store chain, select the correct location from the "Organization" drop down menu
- 3: Like before you'll see all the existing tickets, with the addition of a field showing who the original requester was