Absolutely! The battery can be easily removed and replaced by any local bike shop. We’re using a high quality lithium chemistry that we expect should provide many years of service. To order a replacement battery contact Faraday at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How should I charge my Faraday if I plan on storing it?
- Where does the name Faraday come from?
- What kind of range can I expect with my Faraday?
- Do your bikes recharge while you’re pedaling?
- How long does a Faraday take to charge?
- Do your bikes have regenerative braking?
- Do your bikes have a warranty?
- Are Faraday electric bikes sold internationally?
- How do I get my Faraday serviced?
- How does the Faraday turn on and off?