No, they do not. Regenerative braking may be great for cars, but it’s not as good for electric bikes. Instead, Faraday bikes have conventional high quality disc brakes and a quick charger to fill up the battery in no time.
Articles in this section
- How should I charge my Faraday if I plan on storing it?
- Where does the name Faraday come from?
- What kind of range can I expect with my Faraday?
- Do your bikes recharge while you’re pedaling?
- How long does a Faraday take to charge?
- Do your bikes have regenerative braking?
- Do your bikes have a warranty?
- Are Faraday electric bikes sold internationally?
- How do I get my Faraday serviced?
- How does the Faraday turn on and off?