Range can be affected by many factors: size of the rider, load on the bike, age of the battery, terrain, weather, and the mode you’re riding in (our standard assist mode or Boost mode). All things considered, we see an average of 20 miles per charge when riders are using standard assist mode and riding on relatively flat terrain. You can also expect the same range on all of our bikes.
Articles in this section
- How should I charge my Faraday if I plan on storing it?
- Where does the name Faraday come from?
- What kind of range can I expect with my Faraday?
- Do your bikes recharge while you’re pedaling?
- How long does a Faraday take to charge?
- Do your bikes have regenerative braking?
- Do your bikes have a warranty?
- Are Faraday electric bikes sold internationally?
- How do I get my Faraday serviced?
- How does the Faraday turn on and off?