The Faraday turns on with a simple “ON” button on the rear of the bike. Once ON, you can control whether the pedal assist is enabled, disabled, or in “boost” mode with the Faraday’s thumb switch. That’s it!
Articles in this section
- How should I charge my Faraday if I plan on storing it?
- Where does the name Faraday come from?
- What kind of range can I expect with my Faraday?
- Do your bikes recharge while you’re pedaling?
- How long does a Faraday take to charge?
- Do your bikes have regenerative braking?
- Do your bikes have a warranty?
- Are Faraday electric bikes sold internationally?
- How do I get my Faraday serviced?
- How does the Faraday turn on and off?