Servicing Faraday bikes is just like servicing a conventional bicycle. In the event that your Faraday’s electronics need to be serviced, contact Faraday’s service department and we’ll connect you with a local bike shop who can quickly replace any damaged components and get you back on the road.
Articles in this section
- How should I charge my Faraday if I plan on storing it?
- Where does the name Faraday come from?
- What kind of range can I expect with my Faraday?
- Do your bikes recharge while you’re pedaling?
- How long does a Faraday take to charge?
- Do your bikes have regenerative braking?
- Do your bikes have a warranty?
- Are Faraday electric bikes sold internationally?
- How do I get my Faraday serviced?
- How does the Faraday turn on and off?