Yes, our bikes are sold across most of Europe through a distribution partner. Please visit this page for more info. If you’re an interested international customer outside of our shipping zones or a distributor interested in carrying Faraday, please get in touch! You can join our mailing list or email us at email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How should I charge my Faraday if I plan on storing it?
- Where does the name Faraday come from?
- What kind of range can I expect with my Faraday?
- Do your bikes recharge while you’re pedaling?
- How long does a Faraday take to charge?
- Do your bikes have regenerative braking?
- Do your bikes have a warranty?
- Are Faraday electric bikes sold internationally?
- How do I get my Faraday serviced?
- How does the Faraday turn on and off?