Michael Faraday (1791-1867) was a pioneering British chemist whose research in the fields of electromagnetism paved the way for today’s safe, modern electric motors – like the one in your Faraday! It’s our homage to one of the greats of science. A little nerdy? You bet!
Articles in this section
- How should I charge my Faraday if I plan on storing it?
- Where does the name Faraday come from?
- What kind of range can I expect with my Faraday?
- Do your bikes recharge while you’re pedaling?
- How long does a Faraday take to charge?
- Do your bikes have regenerative braking?
- Do your bikes have a warranty?
- Are Faraday electric bikes sold internationally?
- How do I get my Faraday serviced?
- How does the Faraday turn on and off?